Homeland Security Consulting
Risk Assessments & Planning
What does it mean to be prepared “enough?” To help organizations answer this question, the HSC team works with clients to assess their risks and identify threats, vulnerabilities, and physical security issues. We help evaluate cost effective options to mitigate risks and improve compliance. We partner physical security with policies and procedures, awareness and reporting, planning, training and exercises—all to build the capabilities needed to manage the level of risk your organization faces.
- Establishing a risk management team
- Conducting threat, vulnerability and capability assessments
- Identifying gaps and needed capabilities
- Developing a plan to implement needed policies, training and capabilities
- Assisting the risk management team in gaining “buy-in” from senior leadership