Homeland Security Consulting
The HSC Workplace Violence Prevention and Response program is designed to help public and private sector organizations address the growing threat of violence in their workplace. In addition to preventing physical violence, effective workplace violence programs may prevent pilferage, intellectual property theft and IT breaches from disgruntled employees. Designed to support all levels of your organization, this program focuses on the execution of plans, training, and exercises to reduce organizational risk and manage workplace violence. Areas include recognition of behaviors of concern, reporting, intervention and prevention. HSC provides customized solutions addressing workplace violence that meet current national standards as well as guidance on managing domestic violence incidents affecting the workplace.
- Review of compliance with national standards
- Conducting a risk and threat assessment for your organization
- Evaluating policies, intervention capabilities and training
- Conducting physical security assessments
- Developing comprehensive training solutions
- Assisting with implementing new program elements